Monday, April 22, 2013

Bad MLS Photos - Episode 1

Alright I have been searching through the MLS and lately I have come across a lot of photos that make me scratch my head and think what was the agent thinking and I thought I would share some of them with you in a series I am going to run called Bad MLS Photos. In this episode all photos came from homes that were listed above $250K

Blurry and Dark Photo, Why Not Turn on Some Lights?

What a Nice Dog... Dose He Come With The Home?

Yes the Home Has A Pool, Too Bad Its Green


Taking Pictures is Hard Work I Think I am Going to Sit Down And Rest

Don't You Hate When You Get Stuck at the Light At The End of Your Driveway?

I Only Took One Photo of the Front Who Cares if It's Washed Out


iDeal Realty & Management

9051 W Kelton Lane, Suite 10

Peoria, Arizona 85382

(623) 201-3544


No comments:

Post a Comment